As Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Five Nines, James is responsible for determining the goals and long term strategic plan for Five Nines.
Facts About Me
- My wife Michelle and I have two children, Kaden and Alexis. We also have two cats, lizards, and a tortoise… I’ve always had a soft spot for reptiles!
- My biggest fear is downtime, I literally dream about business more often than I’d like to admit.
- I would be pretty excited if 1940s gentleman’s fedoras came back in style.
- My favorite Five Nines moment was at the White House with the President after we hit the INC 500 list and I was named the SBA’s Nebraska Small Business Person of the year; was pretty cool.
- I’m a member of lots of car clubs. I’m a big believer in the freedom and excitement provided by a great car and a great road.