As Training & Development Manager, Marshall is responsible for overseeing the growth and development of all Five Niners in addition to training Five Nines partners on new technology.
Facts About Me
- I grew up in a one-stoplight town in southern Kansas named Eureka.
- I like to get up when the Rock does at 4:00am. I love the smell of coffee and sawdust early in the morning.
- As a child, I repeatedly got in trouble for talking to everyone and without a filter. This is a trait that my oldest son also has, I feel so bad for my parents now.
- My greatest adventures to date are being a parent to strong willed children, and riding my bike across the state of Nebraska.
- The strangest thing I have ever eaten is Pizza Hut pizza while working from India. It was amazing and face-meltingly hot.