As CIO and Co-Founder of Five Nines, James is responsible for determining the goals and long term strategic plan for Five Nines. He also engages with a variety of Five Nines clients as a vCIO.
Facts About Me
- My wife Michelle and I have two children, Kaden and Alexis. We also have two cats, lizards, and a snake…I’ve always had a soft spot for reptiles!
- My biggest fear is downtime, I guess it comes with the job!
- I would be pretty excited if 1940s gentleman’s fedoras came back in style!
- My favorite Five Nines moment was at the White House with the President after we hit the INC 500 list and Nick and I were named the SBA’s Nebraska Small Business Person of the year; was pretty darn cool.
- The most unusual thing next to my desk is my African Royal Python, she’s a real sweetie!