As Human Resources Manager, Bob is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the administrative functions of Five Nines. He oversees the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process as well as strategically plans how to keep Five Nines culture epic.
Facts About Me
- I was born and raised here in Lincoln and I graduated with my Bachelors and Masters degree from Doane College.
- I’m an avid performer and I try to appear in 1-2 theatrical productions a year.
- When my life story hits the big screen, I expect Robert De Niro to be cast for the role of myself.
- My first car was a 1964 Ford Galaxy 500 that weighed as much as a small tank and got 9 mpg. My grandfather bought it new and kept it in the garage most of its life…I wrecked it two weeks after I turned 16…
- As a child, I aspired to be a race car driver; Mario Andretti to be specific.